Requirements from Masjid
- In order for the Masjid to perform any Nikkah, you must make a confirmed appointment in advance for the nikkah with the Imam.
- A valid legal marriage license is required..
- Nikkahs are usually performed after congregational Salah. For other. times, please contact the Imam.
- Both the bride and groom should be Muslims. A Muslim Wali and 2 Muslim witnesses are required for the Nikkah to be complete.
- If one or both of the individuals have been previously married, you are required to inform the Imam before the time of your Nikkah.
- photos are not permitted inside the Masjid. You will be able to utilize the Front Lobby for photographs.
- To make an appointment, you can meet with our Imam at IAS 222 Copland Crest, Saskatoon, Sk
**Providing false or inacurate information may result in a void Nikkah. The Masjid will not be held responsible if pertinant information is withheld at the time of Nikkah.**